Jan. 1st - 5th, 2020
The following terms and conditions will apply to teams attending the tournament this year;
1. Tournament Fees
- Tournament fees are $2500 CDN funds which includes a 5 game minimum, full 3 period 20 minute stop time games, 20 tickets to a Kamloops Blazer game and KIBIHT All Star ceremony, Jerseys for All-Star recipients and Rings for Winning Teams in Both Divisions.
- $300 rebates available to all teams after the tournament - $150 for participation in the pre-tournament conference call and $150 for leaving dressing rooms clean after games.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, money order, credit card or EFT as per directions on the KIBIHT website and MUST be received by September 1st in order too be considered for selection.
2. Tournament Hotels
- Tournament Hotels are Sponsored by the PHI Group of Hotels - Team Contact Information will be sent to the PHI Groups on team acceptance to the tournament, and teams will also by given contact information to the PHI Group. The PHI Group of Hotels has five (5) different properties in Kamloops
- We ask that you use our Tournament Sponsor Hotels as this is a significant source of revenue to the tournament - failure to use these hotels may result in teams not being selected to the tournament or forfeiture of the $300 fee rebate described above.
3. Team Selection
- Team will be selected to fill 12 to 16 spots in Tier 1 (AAA or equivalent) and 16 spots in Tier 2 (AA or equivalent) at the discretion of the KIBIHT Board - selection is expected to be complete by September 30th
- Tournament fees will be returned to teams not selected during the week of October 1st - teams that apply and are accepted for the tournament, but choose to withdraw after September 30th may be subject a portion of the fees being withheld at the discretion of the KIBIHT Board.
Thank you for your interest in our tournament and look forward to seeing you in 2020